I've just experienced my first last. Soon there will be a string of ' last times' , and I will probably get used to it, but this first one hit me a bit. It was my last yoga class. I have been with this yoga class since the very beginning, since I came out here two and a half years ago, feeling insecure, nervous and akward because of not knowing anyone.
In those years I've come to know my yoga teacher as a lovely, kind and genuine person. We had quiet little chats in her car, because she picked me up every Monday night to drive me to the class. It seems weird and quite incomprehensible that tonight was the last time I sat with her in her car.
Oh no. I am not sure I feel up against all the last times still to come.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment